This may be a little late, but if you missed the news the book Corona SDK Mobile Game Development: Beginner’s Guide by Michelle M. Fernandez has been released and is available to purchase worldwide!
The source code of the slingshot game Angry Trolls is now part of the Corona SVG Level Builder! So by getting Corona SVG Level Builder you are not only getting an amazing level and physics library with dozens and dozens of features, but also getting the code of a full working commercial game made with Corona SDK and Corona SVG Level Builder.
What is this game about?
Why should I bother with an ugly game like this?
- Main Menu
- Chapter Selection -> Level Selection in a chapter.
- Story reader.
- Multiple Levels.
- Pause menu with restart, go to level selection, continue game, sounds on/off.
- Game Won / Lost overlay.
- Three different ranks according to the score made (three stars anyone?).
- Leaderboards with Game Center.
- A rudimentary multi-language scheme.
- Scenes and game flow management.
- Asset caching and management.
Are existing customers getting the source code as well?
What are you waiting for?
* Due to the Angry Trolls source code addition to the bundle, the price has been increased to US$ 99.90.
Corona SVG Level Builder 1.5: iPad 3 support, multiple SVGs, downloadable content, new examples and more!Tweet
The next major Corona SVG Level Builder update is here! Corona SVG Level Builder 1.5 has dozens of small fixes, new examples and major features:
- iPad 3 support.
- Multiple SVGs loaded in the same scene.
- SVGs and Spritesheets in the System folders (Temporary, Cache, Documents) – for downloadable content.
- Object cloning.
- SVGs as definition tables – bodies are only parsed, not shown, so you can create them on demand (infinite scrolling games, non games apps, etc).
All the new features are documented and expressed with the new examples.
Update Available in the Members Area
If you are a customer, you can download the updated version in the Members Area. If you haven’t received an e-mail about the Members Area or forgot your access details, please contact me with the same e-mail as your purchase e-mail.